Chadds Foodsmiths collects, process and stores certain information about business and individuals where we have a legitimate interest or a statutory or contractual obligation to do so.
The data we collect, store and process may include, but is not limited to:
Contact details such as name, company name, address, telephone numbers and email addresses, bank details and any other information provided at the time of opening an account/supplier account or when making an inquiry about our services or employment opportunities.
Purpose of Holding Information
We collect, process and store information for a number of reasons which are set out below:
- to fulfill any contractual obligation, we have with you.
- to provide quotes for our services when any inquiry has been made.
- to maintain accurate records.
- to carry out administrative tasks to enable us to provide a service to you, such as, accounting procedures, processing orders and customer service and employment opportunities.
- to carry out a credit check (if applicable) before commencing our provision of service.
We take your privacy and the security of any information provided very seriously. We have suitable security procedures in place to protect our paper-based systems and measures to protect our computerized databases from loss and misuse. Access is only allowed when necessary to carry out business transactions and by following strict guidelines with regard to the use of any data.
Protection under the Act also extends to personal date of our employees, self-employed workers, job applicants and individual clients.
All individuals who are the subject of personal data held under GDPR regulations are entitled to:
- ask what information the company holds about them and why.
- ask how to gain access to it.
- be informed how to keep it up to date.